Sunday, February 13, 2011

Feel free to join the fun!

I love to eat out, but frankly, I don't so it all of the time!
I created this blog hoping to start conversations about eating out with little ones and to get input from other parents as well.
Since this is my first child, and I like certain places, my expertise is limited.
This is where you, my faithful readers, get in on the fun.
Have you had a meal at somewhere we've mentioned? feel free to talk about it in the comments!
Been somewhere we haven't tried? Email me about it and tell me your experience! I would love to have other people contribute to this blog, and I will accept submissions of restaurant experiences.
Have a particular expertise (say, eating out with many children? I know I have one of those!) feel free to tell me all about it?
Eating out with a child with allergies? Behavioral challenges? Feeding a vegetarian in a world of hamburger joints?

Email me at alilacwood at gmail.com!

I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment