Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Welcome!

I am Foodie Baby- a 1-year-old baby who loves to eat out as well as at home with Mommy and Daddy. I am an adventurous eater that rarely says no to anything.
My mommy and I will be writing about our eating out adventures. I will talk about what I ate and what I did.
Mommy will talk about the service and all of the other important details- was there a working belt on the high chair? Was there a changing station? What did the kids menu look like?
My Mommy and I started this blog after multiple conversations and experiences with other parents and babies about what our kids eat when going out.
This blog will be from our experiences, so if any baby readers have allergies or food aversions, we may not be able to help you make decisions about dining out.
We also will try to give advice on going out- hints and products that may help make your restaurant dining experience easier- and share what we find online about dining out.
As I, Foodie baby like to say- May your bib be dirty and your tummy full!

No comments:

Post a Comment